Black Garlic Bruschetta
In this recipe, a lovely unity between crispy bread and tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and a bit of seasoning in a normal bruschetta reaches another heias the black garlic kicks in another tang. This dish will be greatly loved by among all people.
Yields: 8-9 servings
6 ripe Plum Tomatoes
2 Red Onions Diced.
2 cloves of black garlic
1 Whole Loaf of Italian Bread
1 tsp. of Balsamic Vinegar
8 Fresh Basil Leaves
1 clove of Garlic
1 cup of Olive Oil
A pinch of Salt
A pinch of Black Pepper
Method of Preparation:
1. Coarsely chop the tomatoes, onions and basil leaves. Then mince a clove of garlic and 2 cloves of black garlic.
2. Place the tomatoes, onions, a clove of garlic, 2 cloves of black garlic, into a bowl and add a tsp. of balsamic vinegar.
3. Preheat the oven so that it is on 350oF.
4. Cut the Italian bread diagonally into slices.
5. Rub both sides of the bread with olive oil.
6. Bake the bread in the oven for 7-8 min.
7. Carefully place the mix on the baked slices.
8. Place basil leaves on top.